Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation Pittsburg CA
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Jafari, Dr. Hwang, Dr. Modaressi, Dr. Hocking, Dr. Moavenian, Dr. Shahzad, Dr. Kim, Dr. Luong or Dr. Koopahi prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Sky Dental is a multi-specialty, interdisciplinary dental practice offering full comprehensive dental care under one roof. Sky dental has been in practice for over 17 years under the ownership of Dr. Siamak Jafari. Pittsburg Office Appointments Map & Driving Directions